Thursday, October 3, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
Sadly, everyone knows someone who is affected by this horrifying disease.  I am going to make several new breast cancer encouragement cards each week in October. I am also offering my services to send out these cards to someone YOU want to mail a card to!  Do you have someone special in your life who could use some encouragement?  Each one of these cards is only $4.50 and that includes mailing costs. I'm only charging a few pennies over cost and doing the design work for you.  You can message me at shannavineyard@gmail.com and let me know what card you want and all the details that need to go in it. You can send a personal message and even add a photo if you'd like.
Here's the outside and inside of these 4x6" or 6x4" cards.  Let someone struggling or recovering from Breast Cancer know that you're thinking about them!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment